Adaptive Compliance Engine (ACE)
von PSC Software
Wer nutzt diese Software?
ACE betreut alle, von Fortune-500-Unternehmen bis zu lokalen Unternehmen. Obwohl ACE häufig mit Pharma-Unternehmen zusammenarbeitet, ermöglicht die Flexibilität des Produkts, dass alle Märkte davon profitieren.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung18 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- PSC Software
- Gegründet 1996
Über Adaptive Compliance Engine (ACE)
ACE ist ein hochgradig konfigurierbares und nutzerfreundliches Enterprise-Quality-Management-System, das deinen spezifischen Anforderungen und Wünschen entspricht. ACE passt sich jedem Geschäftsprozess an, um ein breites Spektrum an Aufgaben des Qualitätsmanagements und der Einhaltung gesetzlicher Vorschriften zu einer umfassenden und nahtlosen Plattform zu kombinieren, die die Kosten für die Verwaltung getrennter und isolierter Anwendungen beseitigt. Verwende ACE als eigenständiges System oder integriere es mit einem beliebigen ACE-Modul, um es an deine Bedürfnisse anzupassen.
Adaptive Compliance Engine (ACE) Funktionen
- Compliance Management
- Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA)
- Verfolgen von Fehlern
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Adaptive Compliance Engine (ACE)
Bewertet am 15.4.2019
ACE Implementation and Features
Kommentare: We have been configuring ACE with the intention to use the application for Quality Assurance process. While the PSC team has been very responsive and approachable, they need improved technical writers, a stronger project management (to include communications) team and above all they need Business Analysis skills. The product is a good application with huge potential to be used in Audit, Inspection, Quality and CAPA managements spaces. The easily configurable nature of ACE, combined with their Analytic Reporting capability and collaborative functions makes ACE a very good product.
ACE is an easily implementable SaaS application. The user interfaces, features and response time is really good. ACE has a lot of configurable attributes which makes it very flexible.
ACE has very good collaborative functions.
The features are an endless possibility:
- Chat functionality
- Group chat per record and custom defined groups with history
- Ease of creation and transitioning of records and capture of data
- Acts a good document repository
- Configurable workflows
- Live Scribe and saved Scribe notes feature
- Very succinct and user friendly dashboard
- Strong Analytics reporting capability with export functionality
- Step-wise configurable inapp notifications and email notifications
- Task alerts
- Role based access restrictions and permissions
- Audit Trail
- API The Implementation team is very knowledgeable and responsive.
Product implementation: the Implementation process needs vast improvements - the team requires a Business Analyst dedicated to every implementation. They need a professional technical writer and solution architecture. The team communications and project management needs vast improvements. The company needs a product roadmap that needs to be published and a process to elicit product improvements from their clientele.
ACE: The tool is great but they need the following basic improvements:
- a robust and above par PDF rendition capability
- Customization Dashboard (to include company specific branding)
- Customization of system notifications (to include company branding and remove ACE)
- Alerts for Group Chat
- Intuitive record creation and parent-child relational DB structure
- more configurable permissions around Scribe functionality
Bewertet am 6.8.2016
A really solid SaaS Quality Management System
Kommentare: ACE is a really good document management system that allows for complete configuration of work flows. This provides an excellent user experience for our users at our Company. The best feature of ACE is the seamless integration of document control and the quality management system. Another great feature is they do not charge per "module", instead taking the enlightened approach of giving the customer everything immediately, something that most small and mid-sized companies should appreciate, if they are working on limited budgets. Our team likes the US based development, customer support and implementation teams. I also understand they have a group in Ireland that can support customers with telephone as well as onsite support, and also in Singapore.
Vorteile: The user interface is simple, clean and easy to use. The seamless integration of document control makes the software really easy to deploy and it is not expensive relative to some other competitors: Sparta System's TrackWise(TM), Oracle Agile (TM), MasterControl(TM), Documentum(TM), OpenText(TM) etc. The fact that it is on the cloud as software as a service really helps alleviate a lot of the system administration issues common with competing systems. Another aspect I like is it is comes pre-validated, relieving us of time consuming and costly validation consultants!!!!
Nachteile: The software is a relatively new offering compared to the other competitors, that being said, I wouldn't consider this to be a major disadvantage.
Bewertet am 10.4.2019
ACE Pros and Cons
Kommentare: ACE is a very user friendly software which allows you the flexibility to carry out multiple processes on a single platform which is otherwise done through systems like Trackwise, SAP, LIMS, etc. making it very easy and convenient to use
- ACE software is a one stop for maintaining, modifying, and issuing controlled copies of any kind of documents with audit trail
- ACE has functionality to carry out transactions like SAP inclusive of work orders and change controls making it easier to
- ACE also keeps a track of all deviations and CAPAs which help to easily attach as a child record to the Master Batch Record (MBR) since they all are in the same platform
- Keeps record of purchase orders, raw material specs, and different certificates that are associated with materials and equipment therefore making the inventory process easy
- ACE allows to easily carry out User Required Specs, Functional Required Specs, Risk Assessments and System Impact Assessments on systems through its simple to use workflow and interface
Nachteile: ACE can be used as a dropbox to store all documents regarding a project but this was not successfully implemented as it required a different workflow
Bewertet am 11.4.2019
A relatively simple QMS system to use
Kommentare: This is the first QMS system I have used. Initially, it seems difficult but after some time, it becomes easier.
Vorteile: This QMS feels like a form-based system where users populate information into the blank space. It can be quite easy to use when information required is conspicuously requested. Document links It is a web-based software with a relatively fast response after clicking 'submit' button. Takes about 1-2 months (daily usage) to be acquainted with the software. Specific to QMS and QMS-related activities only.
Nachteile: Some functions, e.g. specific document search can be tricky for new users. It needs guidance from an experienced user. It would be helpful if there is a drop down quick help box instead of going through the Help Section and to find yourself in a big pool of information (which you need to search again). Drop down menu only shows document ID. Sometimes it is not possible to remember the title of the document which is associated with the document ID. Would be very helpful if the drop down document ID options also shows part of the document title to facilitate selection.
Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Kommentare: My experience with ACE for pharmaceuticals has been good. I like that although it take a little time and effort to get used to this format, it becomes user friendly as you use it.
1. All documents related to a product or an item can you added as an attachment.
2. An individual place holder can be linked to a product specifically which will show up on related documents/ links.
3. Ease of moving status of a document.
4. Status of material is visible.
1. Deviation writing should be more elaborate.
2. Root cause analysis and risk assessment /impact analysis requires emphasis.
3. The types of root cause is not identified.
4. Specific place holders/options for root cause is required.
5. Workflows are tedious to read. The work flow progress must be simplified.
6. ACE requires some access levels based on the department.