Durchschnittliche Bewertung972 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Startpreis $931/einmalig
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Installiert - Windows
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1975
Über SQL Server
Datenbank und Analyseangebot, um schnell die nächste Generation von skalierbaren E-Commerce & Line Business-Lösungen zu liefern.
SQL Server Funktionen
- Backup und Recovery
- Mobiler Zugriff
- Multiple Programming Languages Supported
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für SQL Server
Bewertet am 16.5.2019
Best DBMS tool for scalable enterprises
Kommentare: My overall experience is 100% satisfactory because of its robust feature. I recommend this to all either its a large or small scale compan y because SQL server can handle large quantities of data and process it smoothly. Just loving it.
Vorteile: Microsoft SQL server is one of the best database management system that provide top rated performance optimisation with SQL queries, below is the list of top highlights: 1. Richness of user interface that provides ease of use with cool features like dock able windows. 2. Intelligence window is prominent feature that saves a lot of development time up to large extent. 3. Code debugging and performance tuning with query flow maps is the best features that assures about code optimisation. 4. Microsoft SQL Server Agent is provided with this software and that runs the automatic jobs in very secure way and later we can track the statements executed. 5. We can filter out the records in SQL Server Agent interface based on our interest. 6. Code snippet manager makes it easy to write high standard code that is perfact for code convention. 7. Most prominent feature is that it can handle large quantities of data, runs automatic jobs with concurrent transactions. 8. At last it's a Microsoft product that provides a belief to users.
Nachteile: I have been using SQL server from version 2012 to 2014 and never troubled with SQL server's performance in any way. However I feel that error details must long descriptive when statement have some syntax error. Sometime its pathetic when we wants to know the exact error line but is hints the whole block of code instead of exact line number. Otherwise Its a great product and happy with it.
Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Perfect for all types of workloads!
Kommentare: Have used SQL Server as a a Relational Database (RDBMS) for the past 15 years, primarily to support SAP based enterprise workloads. Microsoft's development of SQL Server has been fuelled by its largest customer - SAP, in order to provide better functionality to rival its competition (Oracle, DB2, Informix (who remembers this one?). I started with MSSQL 2000 and boy has it come a long way. MSSQL versions are denoted via the year and is still a practice till today, similar to how Microsoft denotes its Windows versions. To date, the latest version of MSSQL 2017 is also supported on SAP, and I am sure once MSSQL 2019 is released later this year it would also be certified by SAP.
The review is based on my experience of using SQL Server as a database with SAP.
What I like about MSSQL :
- ACID compliant like any enterprise based RDBMS (Oracle, IBM DB2, SAP HANA)
- Runs well and scales well with commodity x86 hardware
- Various editions to suit customer needs and requirements. For example Express Edition for small workloads and is free, or all the way to Enterprise Edition for state-of-the-art functionality (High-Availability, Disaster Recovery etc. to prevent Single-Points-of-Failure). Its current functionality definitely rivals the existing enterprise RDBMS's
- Straightforward learning curve as it is Windows based. Unlike other RDBMS's (e.g. Oracle or DB2), administering a MSSQL DB is very easy GUI (SQL Server Management Studio) is very easy to use especially if coming from Oracle/DB2, or if you're learning from scratch
- Supports Linux (finally!) - MSSQL is no longer limited to the Windows platform, and Microsoft has released version on Linux to compete with the likes of Oracle, DB2, etc.
Nachteile: Over my years of using MSSQL have encountered numerous bugs (performance issues, corrupted data, etc.) but these are normal with other RDBMS's (Oracle, DB2, SAP HANA, etc.) given the enterprise nature of the workloads. Can't really think of any other disadvantages.