Wer nutzt diese Software?
Jedes Unternehmen, das technische Talent einstellen muss, wie Ingenieure, Programmierer, Linux-Administratoren, Datenbank-Analysten, mobile Entwickler und vieles mehr.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung19 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2012
- Einstellungen (Personalbeschaffung)
- Referenz überprüfen
- Self-Service Portal
- Verfolgung von Interaktionen
- internes Personalwesen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für HackerRank
Bewertet am 20.4.2018
Great Filter before we talk with candidates !!
Kommentare: Definitely in the right direction and one should always go for it without a second thought . A piece of advice - Do code on other platforms too as it will be wise not to invest all your eggs in one basket .
The coding tests in HackerRank are very difficult and have been the best way that we have found to screen the suitable candidates on deep technical skills, it helps to eliminate first couple of tech interviews.
The tests are very similar to the type of thing that you will find in a coding competition. And these are real coding test in that they compile the code and evaluation the solution automatically. This make is very easy for a non-technical manager to evaluate a highly technical candidate. They also do have multiple choice questions, pared coding and other types of tests which we do not use but probably are useful for some situations. Really the reason we like it is that we have not found anything that is able to evaluate candidates on their ability to solve very hard technical problems.
I would say that one of the issues is that to make it work effectively I think you need to either create your own coding tests or get them to create a custom test just for your company. Get a custom test developed by the HackerRank team, It costs something to do this.
The tests that are public and available to everyone on the HackerRank site are probably searchable on Google which makes it a bit too easy.
Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Great way to learn coding basics and improve your reputability
Kommentare: Coding reputability, practice, and a great coding community.
- Free, fun way to learn a lot of different important coding concepts.
- A great next step from Codeacademy. The challenges appeal to people of all skill levels, the lessons help beginners, and the forums are a great place to learn more.
- Online code processing is fast, allows for own user input
- To be honest, the design is also quite good. A lot of how a "challenge" goes is dependent on how the author writes it, but I find a lot of them to be designed well.
- There is definitely a learning curve if you've never read from stdin. That isn't a big deal, but is definitely a weird concept to grasp if you've only done Codeacademy tutorials.
- Certain algorithms are hard to figure out to the point that I stop learning and would prefer to view the answer (as to actually learn how it works). This is difficult at times - which is not always bad, but definitely has its downsides