Wer nutzt diese Software?
NetSuite ist der führende Cloud ERP-Anbieter global und in ANZ. NetSuite ist ideal für Unternehmen aller Größen und Branchen, insbesondere für mittelständische Unternehmen und Abteilungen großer Unternehmen.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung306 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Bedienkomfort 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1998
Heute vertrauen mehr als 30.000 Unternehmen und Tochtergesellschaften auf NetSuite, um komplexe, unternehmenskritische Geschäftsprozesse global in der Cloud laufen zu lassen. Seit seiner Gründung im Jahr 1998, hat sich NetSuite als führender Anbieter von Cloud-Business-Management-Suiten von ERP, CRM und E-Commerce-Anwendungen für Unternehmen aller Größen etabliert. Viele FORTUNE 100-Unternehmen vertrauen darauf, durch NetSuite Innovation und Geschäfts-Umwandlungen zu beschleunigen.
- Einkauf & Empfang
- Kostenplanung und Prognosen
- Lohn- und Gehaltslisten-Management
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Integration in die Buchhaltung
- Cash Management
- Duplizierte Zahlungswarnung
- Kontrolle des Genehmigungsprozesses
- Scheck Druck
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- E-Mail Marketing
- Elektronischer Handel
- Mail Order
- Mehrere Standorte
- Merchandise Management
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für NetSuite
Bewertet am 9.1.2018
After you climb a steep learning curve, NetSuite is incredibly powerful.
Kommentare: We were able to have a single source of truth for our customer, vendor lists, for inventory, and for financials. Once our system was implemented, gaps analyzed and filled, and users trained, NetSuite has been an effective platform for our business.
Vorteile: NetSuite is an extremely powerful and inclusive package of applications that are extremely well-integrated. For SMBs who've outgrown Quickbooks or other "smaller" accounting packages, it's a major improvement. For manufacturing concerns looking to gain more traction and control over their processes, it is far beyond what lower-priced ERP systems provide. Again, it us a major improvement. NetSuite is extremely extensible through external interfaces, 3rd party add-ons, internal scripting and through customizations. Implemented correctly, it is relatively fast, and with its browser-based interface, there are no client issues and never any need for IT to upgrade a client version on every workstation because a new feature-set has been implemented. It's CRM is adequate, useful, and given NetSuite's signature internal integration, it is easy to implement an effective lead-to-cash system. The ecosystem also has multiple vendors who sell integration services, for example, there are a number of SalesForce to Netsuite integration partners who can (relatively) quickly connect the two systems. On the backside, the same is true of many popular shipping, warehouse management and other packages. Or, you can roll your own JSON connectivity.
Nachteile: NetSuite is not easily deployed, and requires expertise to get things mostly right the first time. They address this in their ecosystem by encouraging customers to work with NetSuite partners -- VAR firms that have undergone certifications -- to deploy the system. There is a steep learning curve, even for system analysts familiar with other ERP, CRM and web commerce platforms. There is a saying in the NetSuite community that is very true: "you can do anything with NetSuite, but it is going to cost you." Those costs may be development hours for internal developers, fees paid to partners, license costs for addons and integrations, etc. etc. Count on it with any major NS effort. NetSuite is usually quite reliable, but it can and will "get slow" from time to time, and there are infrequent outages that can last a few minutes to an hour or more. These never come at a good time (is there ever a good time?) and getting information regarding status of repairs can be frustrating. Free advice: vett your NetSuite partner carefully, and make sure that they can and will provide effective ongoing support. Some firms are better than others at this, and it is a good question to ask references before you hire anyone. Plan on your implementation taking longer than you expect. This is true with most ERP implementations, NetSuite included. Support from the company itself can be an exercise in frustration, but persistence and insistence can really help.
Bewertet am 7.11.2017
a NetSuite view from the perspective of a user and partner
- multi tennancy
- multi currency
- multi language absolute flexibilty / release secure customisation ALL in ONE product for ALL industries *** real/public CLOUD - Accounting
- recurring billing
- bank reconciliation
- credit card statement import
- LEAD to CASH process
- PROCUREMENT to PAY process
eCommerce ALL RELEASE SECURE
- 2 x major release changes per year
- since ~20 years
- for 15000 "logos" = 40000+ clients HUNDREDS of PARTNERS worldwide Customer does not need a special expertise to use NetSuite. An internal NetSuite admin can be trained - she/he needs to have some ERP-economical background through - sure. interface / API / development plattform "in the cloud" Whatever is not fully included so far can be "attached" e.g. global HR
- no ERP with accounting on earth has an HR product fully integrated that can cover the same amount of counties as expected from the accounting side of view. Too many regulations. same with PAYROLE and BI
- the BI requirements are too diversified that 1 product can cover all. Eithger the internal NetSuite tools will do the job or you attach whatever suits best and eCommerce
- NetSuite has kind of a "simple" webshop and a SUPER DUPER webshop named SCA = SuiteCommerce Advance that can do everything you need. Rule of thumb with pricing: probably a 5th to a 10th of the price of DEMANDWARE or HYBRIS but INCLUDING webdesign AND fully integrated REAL TIME solution
Nachteile: Maybe performance - does not apply in all countries and is very dependant on the amount of individual scripting/programming in the individual system. This can be monitored and maintenanced but still needs to be done. Not as "chique" as "best of bread" solutions The overall ERP problem: make users in their various roles aware of all the options they have ... in most case an internal problem which of course refelcts to supporting professional providersevice