Husky Marketing Planner
von Husky Marketing Planner
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Marketing managers and teams of companies big and small. Multilingual, multicurrency, multi-anything!
Durchschnittliche Bewertung6 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Bedienkomfort 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis $600
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Husky Marketing Planner
- Gegründet 2016
Über Husky Marketing Planner
Project management for marketers and marketing teams shouldn't be limited to tasks. In Husky, you have an integrated view of your campaign planning, budget, notes, and KPIs. No need to have separate spreadsheets or online tools to manage your marketing projects. Collaborate with colleagues, freelancers, and suppliers easily. Take control!
We also take pride in our personal support by seasoned marketing professionals.
Husky Marketing Planner Funktionen
- Kostenplanung und Prognosen
- Prädiktive Analytik
- Zielsetzung / Nachverfolgung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Husky Marketing Planner
Bewertet am 19.5.2017
Husky is a great tool for the planning, coordination and follow-up of projects and tasks
Better organization of my work and the work of my team
- The tool takes a lot of stress away
- The overview of tasks and deadlines per project and per team member facilitates the daily work
- The tool makes it easier to set priorities and to coordinate projects
- When you think about something you have to do, in the nearby or far future, you just put it into Husky and you won't forget about it, no more need for Excel files with ideas, or a collection of po
- When a team member falls ill, you can see exactly whatst-its on your screen his/her urgent tasks are and if he/she had already started working on them or not
- When you assign a task to a team member, you can set the priority and also change it afterwards, so that the team member knows when something gets more urgent
- You can discuss about tasks and projects in Husky, so when someone's not in the office when you review a task, you just write your remarks in Husky
- You can also keep up with your budget in Husky
- It's easy to show your manager what you are working on
- The campaign overview is less clear for me
Bewertet am 29.5.2017
Husky made my life as Marketing Manager more easy with 1 simple tool I follow up budget and my team
Vorteile: This software is dedicated to the daily business of a marketing department, that is a huge asset, you don't get distracted by elements you don't need. Everywhere I go I take my marketingplan with me because I have access to the main important documents : budget, campaigns, strategy, to do's, kpi. This gives me the opportunity to report at any time. As a team we use Husky to communicate about projects and we all know who is working on what. I can change dates and priorities of tasks which keeps me in control of the daily to do's at all times. Perfect tool for reporting to management about ongoing business, campaigns and budget.
There is still room for improvement when it comes to follow up on results of campaigns (example : no integration with google analytics at the moment )
When you start the tool is an "empty box", it does not have an integrated template with a structure. This is difficult to start with but it forces you to think about how you personally want to structure your marketing department. And the customer support at Husky is always willing to help you get started.