Was ist Google Workspace?
Eine Suite von Collaboration-Produkten für Teams und kleine Unternehmen. Webkonferenzen, Dateifreigabe und Planung in der Cloud.
Wer verwendet Google Workspace?
Nicht vom Anbieter bereitgestellt
Wo kann Google Workspace bereitgestellt werden?
Google Workspace – Videos und Bilder
Kosten ähnlicher Produkte wie Google Workspace vergleichen
Google Workspace Funktionen
- Alarmfunktion / Benachrichtigungen
- Anpassbare Felder
- Anpassbare Formulare
- Archivierung & Aufbewahrung
- Audio / Video-Konferenzen
- Audio- / Videoaufnahmen
- Automatische Antworten
- Automatisches Ausfüllen
- Backup und Recovery
- Bearbeiten in Echtzeit
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Beurteilung und Bewertung von Fähigkeiten
- Bildschirm teilen
- Chat / Messaging
- Data Tabulation
- Daten-Import / -Export
- Document Capture
- Einmalige Anmeldung
- Elektronische Unterschrift
- Formularerstellung und -design
- Gemeinsamer Posteingang
- Kommentare / Notizen
- Kundenspezifisches Branding
- Mobiler Zugriff
- Privater Chat
- Rollen-basierte Genehmigung
- Sichere Datenspeicherung
- Suchen / filtern
- Umfragen & Feedback
- Vereinheitlichte Kommunikation
- Virtuelle Hintergründe
- Wechselseitige Audio & Video
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
- Zugriffskontrollen / Berechtigungen
- Zwei-Wege-Audio und -Video
Alternativen für Google Workspace
Bewertungen über Google Workspace
The Best Platform Available For A Variety of Uses!
Google Workspace is your Office.
Kommentare: Incredibly, I was able to cut costs associated with operating an office system or teamwork, because Google Workspace has almost everything you need to work. Google Workspace can be integrated with various platforms and third-party applications, making it easier for me to be more efficient in working on small and large-scale projects.
Google Workspace is very easy to use and affordable for a small company like mine, but it doesn't take away the professional and sophisticated side that can help with all the work. Have various features been needed to complete work in an office without having to think about where to store, time to organize, and people to maintain technical operations. And I can work even outside the office or at home or while on vacation, can organize many people who work on one project in real time in sharing data and work.
Customization in notifications that may be less varied and detailed, so sometimes we have to open in detail what the notifications are given by Google Workspace.
Google Workspace- Indispensable for professionals, businesses and individuals
1. the best feature lies in its simplicity of use and user interface allowing to be used by every one and on any device be it iPhone or android or laptops or any operating system windows or linux or mac.
2. it offers 15 GB of free storage for storing any files conveniently without any compromise on quality.
3. Gmail offers business mail as well as personal mail. Business mail is affordable that can be linked to the domain name of the business and used.
4. Google business provides the cheapest and most widely reaching marketing tool for everyone that too free of cost. i have helped many friends businesses get listed on google maps that helped them in growth of business immediately.
5. Google business also provides free business website for easier access to customers.
6. Google Search has revolutionised the way i searched my emails, files, pictures offline and online as well.
7. I can not imagine my office as well as personal life without Google workspace.
1. the best feature lies in its simplicity of use and user interface allowing to be used by every one and on any device be it iPhone or android or laptops or any operating system windows or linux or mac. 2. it offers 15 GB of free storage for storing any files conveniently without any compromise on quality. 3. Gmail offers business mail as well as personal mail. Business mail is affordable that can be linked to the domain name of the business and used. 4. Google business provides the cheapest and most widely reaching marketing tool for everyone that too free of cost. i have helped many friends businesses get listed on google maps that helped them in growth of business immediately. 5. Google business also provides free business website for easier access to customers. 6. Google Search has revolutionised the way i searched my emails, files, pictures offline and online as well. 7. I can not imagine my office as well as personal life without Google workspace.
no cons at all was observed by me either personally or professionally.
I prefer the Google workspace calendar
This is a very well made software and one of the easiest to use I've ever encountered, it has some great unique qualities.
With that being said, none of this matters if you need to use it offline or if you need advanced document management. It's just such a shame and I hope these problems are addressed soon!
In terms of actually using the software this one scores very high. It was so simple to figure out and use in a way that actually helps my work day. The calendar is by far my most valued feature. I have had a lot of problems finding a properly working calendar that will sync as it should, this one is great. Google workspace is accessible no matter where you are or what type of device you're using. It combines so many things into one software and can be used for many different purposes.
The main problem is that it is only web based.. if you don't have an internet connection this software is moot. I cannot understand why they wouldn't make a version that works offline. At least for the simple functions.. it's not practical at all. The document features aren't as strong as we need either.
In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:
Good Business Collaboration Platform
Kommentare: Good collaboration suite, we were able to get it online quickly. Most features we needed were available out of the box with minimal setup time. Since most of all users had used gmail before it took minimal training/hand holding to get things going.
Google has built a powerful and easy to use business collaboration platform. Almost everybody has used gmail at some point so it’s easy to get used up and running quickly. Platform handles most of our collaboration needs out of the box with minimal setup time.
Email and file management are its strong points. Real time chat and messaging feels like more of any afterthought. They’ve got a long way to go to catch up with teams or slack on that front.
In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:
"Worth the Price", I keep reminding myself...
Kommentare: My relationship with Google Workspace could definitely be described as "conflicted". I love many of the features, but other aspects, such as trying to understand their instructions and the added fees to add extra domain names, frustrates me.
What makes me stay with Workspace is the extreme capacity for file storage (you get much higher limits with a paid Workspace account, vs their free Google Drive accounts), and easy management of sending/receiving emails with one of my domain names. I appreciate how easy it is to send and receive email through my primary domain, and I like the ability to share a folder between my multiple Google email addresses. I am a "solo-preneur," but since I have many projects, I have multiple emails, and it's nice to be able to access the folder from basically every email address I've shared it with.
I really want to give Workspace higher reviews. What stops me? A few issues: 1. The fact that to add each additional domain name is an extra $12/month. 2. They say alias domains are free; they essentially redirect to a primary domain, or any other domain you've set up in your organization. But thus far, I have set up several and cannot get a single one of them to actually work. I keep getting "undeliverable" notices. 3. Their instructions are absolutely NOT "user-friendly". I dread looking up instructions on how to implement anything in Google Workspace, because their dry instructions were apparently written with the assumption that everyone reading them is on the same level of knowledge that the coders were.