Wer nutzt diese Software?
R&D scientists and engineers in companies, government labs, and academic departments. Professors and lecturers who need a flexible software for laboratory and coursework.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung86 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Preisinformationen Various licensing for individual, student, group, coursework, and site-wide
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Installiert - Windows
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1992
Origin is an industry-leading graphing and data analysis software for scientists and engineers. Origin is used by 500,000+ registered customers in more than 6,000 companies, 6,500 colleges and universities, and 3,000 government agencies and research labs, worldwide. Our users rely on Origin to import, plot, explore, analyze, and interpret their data. Origin provides tools for repeat operations such as batch plotting and batch analysis, all without the need to learn any programming language.
- Prädiktive Analytik
- Statistische Modellierung
- Verarbeitung von hohen Volumen
- Gefilterte Ansichten
- Relationales Display
- Visuelle Entdeckung
- Dynamische Karten
- Einbettbare Karten
- Für den Vertrieb
- Für die Wissenschaft
- Radiale Abbildung und Zuordnung
- Territoriales Mapping
- Verhalten-basiertes Mapping
- Erkennung von Zusammenhängen
- Multivariate Statistik
- Statistische Prozess-Kontrolle
- Statistische Simulation
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für OriginPro
Bewertet am 9.7.2019
OriginPro: Pros and Cons.
Kommentare: I like OriginPro very much. It allows me to accomplish most of my analysis tasks on fairly large data sets which are often beyond Excel's capabilities. However, I still use Excel for certain things since its capabilities are symmetric with respect to rows and columns [e.g., I can sum up values of a column and assign it to a cell on that column. I am not aware of this capability in Origin]. I also like the customer service since I have had many occasions to seek help from them. They are really helpful and often resolve issues within a few days.
Vorteile: High quality plotting and data presentation along with statistical analysis and data modeling.
Nachteile: It is not fast enough particularly with large data sets. It does not seem to use multi-core capabilities of CPU/GPU's. There seems to be more emphasis on developing new graphs and presentations rather that new analysis functionality. Origin has very little AI and machine learning capabilities! Origin needs a more friendlier interface in implementing expressions and formulas in column and row calculations e.g., why is accessing parameter cell values so difficult in column fill tab. Origin 2019 is slower than the previous versions!
Bewertet am 10.7.2019
Kommentare: I used Origin for all the graphs embedded in my articles and proposals.
Technically this is the best software that blends data representation (graphs) and data processing (fitting, modeling) capabilities.
I like the quality of graphs and the flexibility selecting the font size, color, type.
I do enjoy the possibility to fit the data and an improved simplified Basic (or elementary C) would be welcomed. Some issues with exponents and special functions may be noticed in some (few) cases.
1. Imagine that you opened two Origin programs. Each has a different graph and you want to add another graph from the other origin file (opened). While it is possible to paste the figure you have no control over the transferred figure. I guess that as we are playing more and more frequently with complex graphs this may become an issue.
2. I have some data that can be represented as columns with numbers. I have three of them but I have a bad time playing with 3D graphs because: 1. Simple selecting the columns as X, Y, and Z does not generate a 3D graph. 2. It is not intuitive to move from one 3D graph to another type of 3 D Graph.
3. Simulations are a huge problem, mainly if the range of parameters is broad. Sometimes I have to drive the simulations in order to get the best outcome. Some improvement may be important.
4. We are starting to play with complex and artistic graphs. I do suggest to add at least a Microsoft Paint as a component of the software and if possible to keep these figures active.
5. Not very happy with a new file name.... however, I will survive. Technically, please avoid doing this frequently.