Durchschnittliche Bewertung10 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis $1/einmalig
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
Cloud-based enrollment management system designed for the unique needs of the continuing education industry.
- Gebühren Management
- Hochschulen / Universitäten
- Self-Service Portal
- Software für Schulen
- Verwalten von Anwendungen
- Verwaltung der finanziellen Hilfe
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Lumens
Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Finally a software for Continuing Education
Kommentare: Overall, this is a great system for continuing education departments and companies. The cons or negatives that I mention are ways that I want to see this software grow and mature because I want to see them succeed and I know that better is possible. They have a fantastic foundation upon which to develop. This software is light-years better than my previous experience, which was poor substitutes from a shell that originated with college credit-based needs which are completely different than the needs of continuing education areas. I see three major areas of improvement that would immediately make this a rockstar software in my world: 1) more frequent solicitation and implementation of user feedback from administrators, users, and the public; 2) Improvement of basic functionality such as a) decreasing the number of clicks needed to perform basic and frequent tasks (7-9 is too many) and b) more intuitive administrator and user interface; and 3) A serious overhaul of the public-facing interface (the standardized school registration sites) to make those sites user-friendly instead of user-scary.
Web-based login means easy access from anywhere.
There are some options in terms of which modules to purchase so you don't need to buy things you don't/won't use.
The company is responsive to questions and issues and seems excited to grow.
The public-facing site that potential registrants/students will see is standardized.
Customization options mean schools can typically figure out a way that will work for their unique situations.
The end-user interface is lacking the basic UI elements members of the public are used to working with, making the school using Lumens seem clunky and out-dated.
The reporting capabilities are elementary. Hopefully, this will grow as they implement user feedback. For example, if you set-up a report that includes only certain fields and then use the Advanced Filter to further narrow down, the Advanced filter includes all potential fields. Since you have already selected certain fields, you should only be able to select those potential fields within the Advanced filter.
Although there are lots of great options in terms of giving various job types access, there are many that do not make sense or do not have a "view only" option. This can be extremely frustrating when in order to do their jobs certain positions need to view information but should not have the ability to change any of the data.
Bewertet am 3.8.2018
A Powerful Class Registration System with Personal Customer Support
Kommentare: I highly recommend Augusoft Lumens. When we searched for registration options, we did an extensive comparison among the systems that are out there. I believe this is the best system for the money. And the folks at Augusoft are supportive and continuously improving the product. It feels like we have a partner who's working with us to make sure we achieve the best results for our school.
Lumens has many great features that I have found to be extremely good for our school:
1. It has design flexibility so you can make it look the way you want and the way your students will respond best to.
2. It has powerful, flexible reporting features that allow you to dig into your data in many different ways.
3. The team at Augusoft Lumens are very supportive. If you have a question or a problem, they'll get right back to you. They also have excellent training options to support you as you start up and as you train employees.
4. The team at Augusoft is always updating Lumens in response to customer needs. We've been using the software a year, and we've seen some great improvements, like new merchandise features and a customer support chat feature.
5. My students have a good experience exploring and registering for class. Also, gift certificates and electronic vouchers are very effectively handled with this system so that students can use them easily on their own when registering online.
6. There are many flexible ways of handling refunds, transfers and payments that take into consideration almost any situation you can encounter.
7. For an additional cost, you can get an integrated email marketing feature to market to your students based on their past interests. The email marketing program was a little difficult for us to learn to use, but the support is great, and we've begun to use it effectively to market to past students.
1. The search experience for classes is good, but can feel somewhat limited. We've been able to make some adjustments to handle how our students search for classes (for instance, by day, by level of experience), but it's not inherent to the system's search feature.
2. We have memberships, and the software does have a membership component which has gotten better over the year we've been using it, but is still a bit limited in what it can do.