The Studio Director
von OnVision Solutions
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Ideal für Tanz und Gymnastik-Studios, Aktivität- und Fitness-Center, Kunst und Musikstudios, Sportzentren und vieles mehr!
Durchschnittliche Bewertung86 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis $39/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja, Kostenlose Testversion
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support währen der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- OnVision Solutions
- Gegründet 2003
Über The Studio Director
Die vollständigste Web-basierte Business-Management-Software und Support-Service für Tanz- und Gymnastik-Studios! Intuitiv und einfach zu erlernen. Zur Ausstattung gehört: Online-Registrierung, Automatischer Unterricht und Discount-Posting, Massen-Emailing, E-Mail-Vorlagen & Automatisches E-Mailing, Veranstaltung- / Recital- / Kostüm-Management, Bestandsführung. KOSTENLOS & unbegrenzter Zugang zu Webinaren, Telefon und E-Mail-Support. Mobiler Zugriff, Prozessierung von Online- / wiederkehrenden Zahlungen und SMS verfügbar!
The Studio Director Funktionen
- Verfolgen der Teilnahme
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
- Verkaufspunkt POS
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für The Studio Director
Bewertet am 9.2.2017
Review of The Studio Director by a Dance Studio Manager
Kommentare: I have worked in many corporate databases, and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised when I started using The Studio Director. The dance studio I work for had already been using it for quite a few years when I became the studio manager. I was able to figure almost all of our daily functions in less than two days! The software is user-friendly, dynamic, and has great technical support! The staff are always friendly and prompt and have some kind of solution for most of our questions.
Vorteile: This software is dynamic! It lets us manager our studio store items and sales, our dance classes, seasons, and performances, our online client portal, our families, students, and communication methods - all in one program!
Nachteile: Setting up seasons can be a little complicated, depending on the various types of class set-ups we may want to offer - in the summer we have multiple 1-week camps, a 7-week session, grouped dance intensives, etc., and all require some real thought to make sure they are set-up correctly for the right dates, charges, and so they make sense to the client in their online registration portal. In addition, there is no good way to pick and choose clients to email out of a group - you can only email the whole group or an individual family, unless you can figure out which clients are which by their email address and delete them individually from the "to" line - which is near impossible!
Bewertet am 26.6.2017
Studio Director customer support is top-notch! Timely return of phone calls and emails especially.
Kommentare: Way more for our money, especially in the areas of customer service and access to reports. The recital planning features were extremely helpful and made good use of my time.
Vorteile: The recital planning features are in-depth and yet very user friendly. Their customer service folks never rush my questions and are always willing to walk me step by step through a new process. The number and types of reports are amazing...they have thought of everything we need before we even knew we needed it! Setting up seasons and classes is very user-friendly as well. But again, Studio Director's Customer Service sets them far above and apart from their competition. They are thorough, yes, but most of all, they are ACCESSIBLE!
1. There is NO good way to let our families know their account history. All of the option are confusing. The summary does not have enough info, the statements have too much info or too many lines of info that the families don't understand, and the other options are lacking as well. The way the account is set up in the portal is also confusing to many of our families.
2. We need to have more font/bolding/italicizing options for the class/event confirmations. Also, we need less automatic information put in and more access to putting in our own info. Our families were confused by the fact that their class time was in the chart, but their rehearsal time in the notes and at the top of the chart was overlooked because I couldn't make it stand out.
3. The family/EC information on the class rosters should not be centered; it makes them very difficult to read.